WordPress is one of the easiest and most robust ways to share your business on the web. WordPress, a content management system (CMS), is the ideal tool for entrepreneurs and companies to showcase their products and services, help their search engine ranking, and market themselves to prospective customers. It helps you share your story with the world, sell products and services in an electronic storefront, or even just share photos and videos of your work.
There are simpler platforms, but most don’t offer the functionality that WordPress does. And there are a few platforms that are equally robust, but they’re difficult to use.
Benefits of WordPress?
- WordPress is used by 59.5% of all the websites that use a content management system (CMS).
- WordPress is simple to use.
- WordPress is flexible enough to accommodate all needs through its extensions and plugins
- Adding website content is fast and simple.Another reason people love to use WordPress is because of its simplicity. The CMS is as user-friendly as it gets, and very easy for newbies to learn. Not only that, the platform is very intuitive.
- Its search engine friendly. Popular search engines, like Google and Bing, tend to rank websites that use WordPress higher than those that don’t. This is because the CMS’ framework makes it easy for the search engines’ spiders to crawl.
- Its secure and safe. Another reason why WordPress is so beloved is the security measures the developers take to preserve the trust of its users.
- WordPress keeps improving. Thanks to its open source coding and innovative developers, WordPress keeps improving as the years go by.
- You can make your WordPress theme look any way you want with a customized theme. (This is our specialty)
- WordPress powers some of the world’s most well-known brands with millions of pageviews per day, for example Mashable, Nasa, Mozilla, Coca Cola, Wall Street Journal and many more.
- Multi-Media Support. WordPress lets you easily integrate video either by uploading your own, or by adding embeddable code through the HTML areas.
- Integration. WordPress integrates with many popular 3rd-party platforms to make your website more modern. There are plenty of plugins that let you easily send out email campaigns and newsletters.
- WordPress is integrated with an automatic updater for security purposes. The CMS also notifies you when new updates are available for plug-ins.
- Social Media Integration. People can easily post comments on your site using their own social network accounts.
- Numerous E-Commerce Solutions.
- Schedule Posts. WordPress makes it easy for you schedule the things you publish.
- Multi-User Capability. In case you are not the only individual running your website, WordPress makes it simple to assign different access roles for different people.