According to contentmarketinginstitue.com, 87% of B2B marketers use email campaigns, with 77% of the content being educational. Customers like to educate themselves on solutions to their problems. Create content that teaches, informs, and inspires these customers to pick your product or service. Optinmonster.com states that 84% of people decide to buy a product or service after watching a video, viewing an info graphic, or using a clever web navigation scheme. To help you create educational content for your website, social media, and other marketing material here are 7 helpful tips:
- Pick 3 to 4 frequent problems your product or service solves.
- Pick 1 theme per week of the month. (ex. 1. How to, 2. Client case studies, etc.)
- Write 1 blog article per week about each theme (helps boost SEO)
- Build your social media audience.
- Share industry news stories on your social channels.
- Do NOT build a specific day-to-day or week-to-week calendar. (Be adaptable for industry standards or business changes)
- Incorporate holidays & events.
Need help with implementing these tips? We can help! Call 248.528.3600