Here are some of the search ranking signals to keep in mind.
- Core Web Vitals. As discussed in a previous post, Google Core Web Vitals are a series of metrics focusing on site speed.
- Mobile-Friendliness. Over 60% of Google searches are made on mobile devices, so mobile website UX should be your top priority.
- Safe Browsing. Web pages that feel spammy, choppy or unresponsive are likely to cause users to turn the other way and never look back.
- HTTPS. Data encryption is critical to today’s website user experience.
- Non Intrusive Interstitials. Pop-ups are rarely a welcome sight.
Google has also teased a new “visual indicator” that will distinguish search results with exceptional UX, although what exactly that will entail has yet to be announced. Want help looking over your site? Schedule a call to discuss with our Digital Marketing Specialist Today!