Here’s how Google’s new algorithm changes can affect your page rankings, as well as the practical steps you can take to stay on top.
- Google plans to update its algorithm in 2021 to include a factor called Page Experience.
- This includes existing Google Search signals such as mobile-friendliness, safe-browsing, HTTPS, and intrusive interstitial guidelines.
- It also includes metrics in Google’s Web Vitals to do with a site’s loading speed, interactivity, and visual stability.
- For site owners and others, understanding these signals and making the necessary changes should be a priority.
- Among the steps to take are optimizing for mobile, improving page speeds, CTAs, and alt text for images.
Your customer is using Google every day to find a vendor or supplier like you. Let’s make it easy for them to find you.